cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant @CS_Agent

Soul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

anyone know how to contact support on this provider?

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Soul you are tagging CS_Agent because you tried the Chatbot and it said to private message '@CS_Agent', is that correct? Well it works when you drop the '@' symbol, just use 'CS_Agent' in private messages. It is the same as the link @softech just provided.

Unfortunately, when using Chatbot it shows that @ symbol to use when Chatbot fails.

@J_PM   FYI - I just used Chatbot to submit a ticket successfully. So not sure why everyone suggests private messaging all the time? Unless it dips in and out of functioning??

Also, please review again this issue (and hopefully removing it) with having the '@' symbol in Chatbot when this message pops up:

esjliv_0-1688580371092.png

@Soul wrote:

i had a number port fails last night so i doubt community can help there its going to be a back en fix at best!

@Soul 

actually we can help a bit further for porting issue

There is a number to call to talk to live support, ask them for update and provide missing info.   They can re-trigger the process for you.   I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed quicker than message them

Soul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you, the link provided works, i had a number port fails last night so i doubt community can help there its going to be a back en fix at best!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Soul 

share your problem here and community members can try to help

if you need to engage support, message them directly :

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.