cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot view data usage history

halinka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am unable to see what my data usage was for previous months. i have been a member since january 2020

i can see my data usage for the current month on the 'overview' page, that works no problem

however if i want to see what my data usage was 2 months ago, i cannot

i can go to the "usage history" page under the "Plan and Add-ons" tab, but even after i choose a date range and click 'view usage history', it only gives me 2 days.

is there anywhere that gives me a summary of how much data i used 1, or 2, or 3 billing cycles ago? the 'usage history' page (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/call-history/) is impossible to use for this purpose

10 REPLIES 10

@halinka I agree, and these type of fixes are so easy. all you have to do is recode the page, but it's too difficult apparently

halinka

this is not 'basic', this is intentionally bad.

it would be trivial to allow a client to export (or at least copy) all the rows at once, rather than having to click page by page by page

if they changed this website so you can only see one word at a time for each message, would you consider that 'basic'? or purposefully frustrating?

@halinka wrote:

i can select the date range, but it only loads 14 rows at a time, and it looks to add a row for each second of data usage (for example, i have 2 rows at ~70kb each for the same minute)

it also only loads 2 pages worth of data, so even if i sort by data usage, it will only sort between the 28 rows

it will only load additional rows if i go to the last page. which means i have to click on [2].. then click on [4]... then click on [6].. etc. etc. 

are you telling me i would have to go through 90+ pages, manually copy-pasting the table each time, in order to figure out my data usage history? 

this is seriously the only way to find out? 

@halinka 

Yes, that is only way that I know of.  PM website is fairly basic in design.  

halinka

i can select the date range, but it only loads 14 rows at a time, and it looks to add a row for each second of data usage (for example, i have 2 rows at ~70kb each for the same minute)

it also only loads 2 pages worth of data, so even if i sort by data usage, it will only sort between the 28 rows

it will only load additional rows if i go to the last page. which means i have to click on [2].. then click on [4]... then click on [6].. etc. etc. 

are you telling me i would have to go through 90+ pages, manually copy-pasting the table each time, in order to figure out my data usage history? 

this is seriously the only way to find out? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@halinka wrote:

i am unable to see what my data usage was for previous months. i have been a member since january 2020

i can see my data usage for the current month on the 'overview' page, that works no problem

i can go to the "usage history" page under the "Plan and Add-ons" tab, but even after i choose a date range and click 'view usage history', it only gives me 2 days.

is there anywhere that gives me a summary of how much data i used 1, or 2, or 3 billing cycles ago? the 'usage history' page (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/call-history/) is impossible to use for this purpose

It's a sliding window of 3 months history. Set the date range of interest and then click on the column headings to sort.

@halinka I just checked my usage area and it worked for me. Try the logging out and back in as suggested earlier. Sort it by data usage. Stay safe 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

image.png

@halinka 

I just checked my account and I was able to check my data usage from May 7 (three months previously).

Website can be finicky.  Try to clear cache, incognito mode or different web browser.  Chrome incognito works well.  

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Go  to your account and under "change plan" you will see "view my usage". 

If you click that link. You can see calls,text, web for up to 90 days. You can select a time frame of what you want to check.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@halinka wrote:

esjliv_0-1595782712005.png

Hi @halinka ,

Do you see the option under "Usage History" to enter the start and end dates?

Note is sorts by DAY/Month/YEAR, but if you hit the "Date/Time" header it will sort A-Z or Z-A. 

It is not the prettiest way of getting your usage, but it does work. You can copy and paste it into an excel spreadsheet for further analysis.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@halinka @Hi you should be able see it in your usage history restart your self serve and computer and try again

Need Help? Let's chat.