cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot submit ticket - porting issues

bwilliamp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Having issues with porting over my phone number from other provider (Getting phone number not eligible for port) Telus. Not sure if this is due to me just paying my last bill 30 mins before I tried to port.

I went to submit a ticket for help and it states "You can find your SIM number (19-digits) on the back of the actual SIM card. If you are using an eSIM, please type N/A."

You can't type in N/A. It will only take numbers... I tried with 0's and it won't accept.

Any ideas anyone?

4 REPLIES 4

bwilliamp

@Chalupa_Batman  Appreciate you taking the time. I was able to get it sorted with help. Thanks. Take care.

bwilliamp

Thank you @hTideGnow 

I was able to get the port done.  Then I had a bit of an issue with my cell number not updating on my phone (iMessage and FaceTime) still showing the temp public mobile number. But a reset of my network settings fixed that.

Thanks.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @bwilliamp 

Just confirming. You're porting your phone number from Telus over to Public Mobile?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @bwilliamp 

you paid your bill to Telus or PM?

you can try to call the porting team to see if they get the request  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

If they cannot help, then just message support agent using private message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.