cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot call out

HHB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently switched from a call and text plan to a data plan. Since I switched I can no longer make any calls. I can receive incoming calls but cannot make any outgoing calls. I get a B error every time I call out.

4 REPLIES 4

@Yummy wrote:

I am not aware PM provides 'data plan'.

Every PM plan provides phone and SMS plans. Depending on plan cost data could be from 250MB/30 days to many_GB.

Public Mobile has offered plans in the past that did not includes calls or text messaging services.  Some customers may still be on those plans.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@HHB  Are you in Canada on a Public Mobile plan or are you in the USA with a roaming plan/add-on?  Within Canada all PM plans have talk, text and data.  What exact plan do you have?

Edited to add, in another about a changing subscription failure you said you were having the same problem.  Can you elaborate so we can help you?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I am not aware PM provides 'data plan'.

Every PM plan provides phone and SMS plans. Depending on plan cost data could be from 250MB/30 days to many_GB.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@HHB  Are you putting 1 infront of the contact 

and can you try simcard in another phone to test . You can also try to reset network settings and reboot the phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.