cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canceling plan

pc11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i removed my credit card info yesterday and i just got the usual sms notification that the payment went through(?)

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pc11 

At the bottom left corner of your overview page will tell you if you are signed up for dynamic autopay.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

pc11

i've had this account since feb, 2022. i don't think i had any extra funds. thank you for the info 🙂

HI @pc11   

You cannot check Autopay because your credit card is already removed

for PM still charged you, it could be that you removed the credit card too late last night and the renewal process already started

Proper way is to open ticket with PM Support

Easier way, but as I said earlier only if you decide never to come back, is to request credit card for a charge back

If you decide to open ticket with PM  and argue and ask them for a refund, you can open ticket 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. First type: "Forgot log in information"
  2. Then Click "Contact Us"
  3. Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

pc11

status is showing as active.
i don't see my credit card info on there anymore and i have no idea how to check on autopay status

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pc11 

How long have you been a customer? Did you have any available funds in your account balance?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @pc11   can you login to My Account and confirm if you see your account status showing Active?

Also, please confirm if you have any credit card there and if Autopay is disabled.

Depends on the time you removed your credit card, you might still got charged

If you decided to leave and not coming back for sure, you can call your credit card and ask for a chargeback/cancel the transaction.  Your credit card will do that and your PM account will got suspended immediately after the chargeback is done

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

When was your renewal date?

Usually processing occur in the early morning. If you did not remove your CC the day before most likely they still had your card on file and charged you.

If you are leaving PM you can go and dispute charge with your bank.

You should remove autopay first...

Need Help? Let's chat.