cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel account

millys
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to cancel account - and am having trouble logging into the system due to the mess around the change of authentication structure.

HOW do I cancel my service?????

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@millys 

Are you a longtime member? If you are, did you create an Eversafe ID?

If not, click on Sign Up and create an Eversafe ID connect to your registered email and phone number.

IMG_0110.png

Once in your account, disable Subscribe and after 90 days of nonpayment…you account will be cancelled/closed.

Or you can port your number to another carrier and it will cancel.

@millys the activation button after you login means the EverSafe login is unable to link up your My Account login. 

Please open a ticket with PM support, they can help you to log back into My Account an fhabr you to disable Autopay yourself, or you can simple ask them to remove the credit card from the system

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@millys  You only need to be logged in to the community, as you are now, to private message customer service.  They should be able to fix the log-in problem for you.  Did you ever set up an Eversafe log in, which is new this year?

millys
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Would happily go into the account - but all I get is an infinite loop of either activate (been a customer 2 years) or log in... when I choose log in the infinite loop again.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@millys wrote:

I want to cancel account - and am having trouble logging into the system due to the mess around the change of authentication structure.

HOW do I cancel my service?????

@millys To cancel your service you would normally go into your account and Unsubscribe to your plan. Then when it goes to renew it will fail. 90 days later the account is permanently closed. Alternatively if you port your number out to a different company your account is closed immediately after the port out is successful.

If you are unable to log into your account for whatever reason, send customer service a message at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@millys  Pretty sure customer service could fix the problem for you if you send the agents a private message here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

But if you want to leave and keep the same phone number don't cancel, your PM account needs to be active to port out your number.  Your new provider will initiate the port, and then your PM account will automatically close.   

Need Help? Let's chat.