cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't use data

cvautour0619
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was using my data with no problems in October, but no it is asking me to connect to the network (Public Mobile) to use the internet? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@cvautour0619 

I presume you are still able to use your phone for calling and messaging.

When is your account renewal date?  Is it possible your plan has expired and/or not renewed? 

It certainly does sound like you may have otherwise reached your monthly allotment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv wrote:

@cvautour0619 wrote:

I was using my data with no problems in October, but no it is asking me to connect to the network (Public Mobile) to use the internet? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

as @Triguy post, perhaps you have used up all your data?

Check here in you SELF SERVE account.

Below is my account showing I used 49 MB of 250 MB. If nothing shows up under this section for you, then you used it up.

You must wait for your next renewal for your data to be replenished again OR purchase an add-on.

...OR change plan immediately to a different plan...OR ask the moderators to do an early renewal.

But there are no refunds or pro-rating here.

@cvautour0619 

If above suggestions not helping, Maybe try rebooting your phone.  Network reset of phone.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@cvautour0619 wrote:

as @Triguy post, perhaps you have used up all your data?

Check here in you SELF SERVE account.

Below is my account showing I used 49 MB of 250 MB. If nothing shows up under this section for you, then you used it up.

You must wait for your next renewal for your data to be replenished again OR purchase an add-on.

esjliv_0-1603412187690.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your self serve account and under data and add-ons if no amount is showing then you have used up your allotment.  You can purchase an add-on for $15 for 1GB.

Also check your APN settings.

APN Settings:
Name: Mobile Internet
APN: sp.mb.com
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
Username: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: Not set
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMS proxy: 74.49.0.18
MMS port: 80