cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log into account/reset password

bot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hey

wanted to cancel my phone subscription as ive switched to another provider. I cant access my account or change the password. it says the emai is not recognized. for some reason I can log into the communities though?

any help how to get back into the account?

10 REPLIES 10

@Anonymous wrote:

@bot 

sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, remove the feature, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you remove your credit or Visa Debit card. or by *611

The account is closed. OP ported his number out to a new carrier.

Here is the CRTC rule once your number has been ported to the new carrier:

“As soon as your current service provider receives the notice of cancellation from your new provider, they will cancel your services immediately.”

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@bot wrote:

thanks! Yes I did port out. Just want to make sure that my payments will automatically stop as well?

Yes, your payments will stop automatically.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bot 

sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, remove the feature, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you remove your credit or Visa Debit card. or by *611

@Anonymous wrote:

@bot 

and when you transfer your number to another carrier your public mobile account is will close automatically. and you have to remove your autopay,

The OP does not have to remove autopay. It has been removed by the account closing. Once your number is ported out, the account is closed. Those are the CRTC rules. The OP does not have to do anything else.

bot

thanks yes I did successfully switch to the new sim.

" and you have to remove your autopay,"

>>

how do I stop autopay?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bot 

and when you transfer your number to another carrier your public mobile account is will close automatically. and you have to remove your autopay,

very important to you do

Make sure that you have the old sim card in your phone when you're porting your phone. You should get a message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to port your number. Your reply should be: YES.

The confirmation message can take a few minutes to come in. You have 90 minutes from the time of request.

bot

thanks! Yes I did port out. Just want to make sure that my payments will automatically stop as well?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bot 

you can try to do Forgot your password click Here 

or

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@bot 

As noted by @JK8, once you port out. Your account automatically is closed.

Why do you want to access your account if you ported out of PM?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@bot wrote:

hey

wanted to cancel my phone subscription as ive switched to another provider. I cant access my account or change the password. it says the emai is not recognized. for some reason I can log into the communities though?

any help how to get back into the account?

Did you port your number out? If you did your PM account is closed automatically. Nothing else for you to do.

Need Help? Let's chat.