cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't get security codes on a dead phone

MalcolmBC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to cancel an account, but I can't log in because I can't get the security code texted to a dead phone. The Submit a Ticket link takes me to a 404. What the heck???

6 REPLIES 6

How long have you had the service? Was this a kids watch thingy? Can you get the sim out? I would entertain keeping the account alive if I might think there's a future need for it to put in an actual phone. Especially if it's still on the old rewards system.

MalcolmBC

Thanks, but no. The number was on a GPS tracker that is now dead so I just need to cancel it.

MalcolmBC

Thanks for a link that works!!

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MalcolmBC 

You can always call 1 855 4PUBLIC from another phone and turn off autopay. Your account will be closed automatically after 90 days from your next renewal date without a payment.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you wish to continue service here? You can move the sim to another phone and carry on.

Had you already gone through the new system switch-over?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MalcolmBC  To cancel you can port out number or you can have support remove credit card on file right away 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.