cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't find ESIM number

sfa_258441
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I am a new PM user. I subscribed with the e-sim option. During the process, the phone turned off and the activation was invalid. I contacted support through private message but he is asking for my e-sim number. Where can I find the e-sim number if it hasn't been activated yet? I have checked everywhere in the iOS settings and I only have two sims from different carriers. Some information I can give is my current phone is an iPhone 14 Pro and the carrier I'm porting my number from is Kudo (Pre-paid plan). The agent is not trying to be helpful about the situation and he keeps spamming me with messages asking for the e-sim number instead of trying to look for another solution. I was also not given any email with the e-sim number (checked spam and trash).

Please help

5 REPLIES 5

sfa_258441

The previous account with Kudo was pre-paid not post-paid.

@sfa_258441  That part  should not matter I’ve done activations on data . But it’s been with physical SIM card only . 

sfa_258441

In my welcome email, it shows only the last four digits of my account number and the partial email address. Also looking at the email, it says "you require an active internet connection to complete activation". I did the activation with data. I will try to mention this to the agent.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sfa_258441  Check your welcome email or on phone settings sim manager 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@sfa_258441 

I will send you the Porting Department number or you can contact a CS_Agent at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.