Did you mean: 

can not activate SIM

wilsonlowwy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 10.22.22.png

HOW CAN I GET HELPS ON THIS!!!

6 REPLIES 6

@wilsonlowwy wrote:

I was able to activate SIM by using the incognito website. NOW waiting on CS agent to port my #

Please check that you weren't double charged.  An 821 error message sometimes results in an account being opened anyway.

wilsonlowwy

I was able to activate SIM by using the incognito website. NOW waiting on CS agent to port my #

couleewayne

Same thing happened to me.  Customers are getting ghosted by PM.  They will take your money, but that's about it.  There is no customer service anymore.

wilsonlowwy

I can not submit ticket as error showScreen Shot 2022-08-30 at 10.33.44.png

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@wilsonlowwy Hi there have been a few issues lately with activations ,try and clear cache and cookies or try a different browser in private or incognito mode reboot your device and try again if you have a different computer or laptop you can also try that

If you insert your SIM card in your phone, see if the service is working.  Also, check if the credit/debit card that you used was charged.  From what I've read, this error messages usually means that you're going to need the help of a customer support agent.  Please open a ticket through:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.