cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I pay manually instead of prepay?

sanchejp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am looking to purchase a plan with publicmobile, but I want to pay myself every month rather than autopay. Is that an option? don't see that written anywhere.

17 REPLIES 17

@Esayas12 wrote:

Can i pay manually instead of prepay

Please read the comments in the post above.

@Esayas12 wrote:

Can i pay manually instead of prepay

You must make sure there's $$ in Available Funds to cover your next renewal. You can get a payment voucher at Shell Gas or London Drugs or many other retail locations...just make sure the voucher is "activated" right away as not all are. Call 611 to add payment voucher to your account, anytime prior to renewal time

If you have a valid cc on file, you can enable autopay to save $2 per renewal..even if you manually pay. It's like a free $2 !!

And the title of the thread is a wee bit off too, since you have to "prepay" for any service here, i.e. if you don't prepay, you don't get service..... obviously, should have asked, "can I pay manually, instead of autopay?"

You can pay by purchasing a voucher and call 611.  Also you can pay using recharge.com or ding.  You can also make manual top up payment.  Make sure to include sales tax.

@Triguy wrote:

You can pay by purchasing a voucher and call 611.  Also you can pay using recharge.com or ding.  You can also make manual top up payment.  Make sure to include sales tax.

That will be taken care of when buying a top-up, i.e. if you buy a voucher somewhere, and ask for, say, a $25 voucher, the retailer selling that voucher will charge the tax..... it's not like you need to buy a voucher with a denomination of $25 plus whatever tax your region charges.

@CannonFodder I meant a manual payment in self serve account.

@Triguy  Ok, but even there, you don't add the taxes - you add enough funds to pay for the plan, and your credit card is charged the funds, plus the tax.

danijel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes you can just do a one time manual credit card payment without adding your credit card for autopay. This will add the funds to your account so that it pays your service for the next 30 days. 

Also you can go buy a payment voucher at Walmart, i've seen them in $23,43 and 60 denominations. 

Need Help? Let's chat.