cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

boxing week plans

jack57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why are these good plans only available to new customers I would like to take advantage of these special plans? How do I proceed if I want one of the BOXING WEEK PLANS FOR NEW CUSTONERS...The old loyal customers are no good anymore...

4 REPLIES 4

ShannonGF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you want the 50 Gb for $34 you can get that plan via Freedom Mobile and it includes data/text/voice across North America for no extra fees (i.e. Canada AND US). We switched to Public Mobile for Black Friday and are pretty frustrated at the ridiculousness of them offering a plan with 10Gb more data at the same price and not allowing us to switch to that one despite having only been customers for a month.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @jack57 

You can check with PM agent.   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

But remember, that plan supposed to be for new activation, so agent might decline your request, although some reported they got it.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jack57: This has been asked many times before and you'll find many similar threads. All carriers not just public mobile offers different plan types for current customers and new customers. Simply put the older customers who has been with PM for a while get loyalty discounts and the new customers most often get these promo plans. If you really want to get the new plans you can always port out and come back to Public Mobile (at the cost of losing loyalty rewards). While messaging the customer support agent is a good try, they might or might not be able to fulfill your request.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jack57  First ask support , sometimes they can help they helped me with the 50GB for $34 plan yesterday 

Handy1_0-1704212570369.png

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.