cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

boxing day sales

SOver
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I was hoping to change my plan to take advantage of the boxing day sales.  Are they for new subscribers only? I can't seem to switch over to the boxing day offer I want...

6 REPLIES 6

@SOver    "so why as a faithful customer for probably 8 plus years can I not get a deal as good as a new customer?"

Try the private message link and see if you can get it, but no guarantees as already stated.  After 8 years you must have accumulated quite a lot in rewards that new customers won't have for some time to come.   New activations only is typical with cell service providers.  For example there is another provider currently advertising $34 for 30GB but it too is for new activations only.  Once you sign up with any provider you're no longer "new" going forward.

MilanJq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can, you just have to go to freedom mobile 😉

@SOver it is just how this industry works, most great deals are for new activations

For existing subscribers, we are enjoying the legacy rewards system which the new subscribers would never get as much savings on the current Public Points rewards 

SOver
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

so why as a faithful customer for probably 8 plus years can I not get a deal as good as a new customer?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Most of those boxing day specials are indeed for new customers only.  

But I have seen posts where people say to send a message to cs to ask if anyway possible to do it as a csg for you. But if declined you know why.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SOver 

sorry, the plan is for new activation only 

Need Help? Let's chat.