cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bonus international minutes

dpc777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is International with Public Mobile. I was given 500 minutes, so what countries can I call ??

8 REPLIES 8

dpc777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm learning this stuff

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LeePublic : I suspect that's true. But your wording suggests the list is it.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have heard of people saying they can call any country included on the 300 min add-on unofficially on the free holiday add-on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LeePublic : That's the list for the 300 minute add-on.

LeePublic

You can call anywhere included on this list:

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dpc777   You may find that you can call a few more countries than the list provided earlier if the country you looking to call isn't on that list.  Just try making the call and if it doesn't go through, then nothing lost as there is no overages here at PM.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dpc777 

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela,

for Example long distance in canada or from USA,, Add (+1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,

call out Canada Add ( 011 ) in front of the any area code,

0PX9O4

@dpc777 

This topic has been covered various times on this forum before. But for your convenience...

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Need Help? Let's chat.