Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

black friday deal until Nov 28, urgent, offer does not appear in my account

Whiner23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I see that the Black Friday Deal is on until Nov 28,

40GB for $34 | 5G speed | subscribe now

I go to subscribe now and then it asks me to login to my account and the offer is not available to me.

Please help me asap as the offer ends today.

19 REPLIES 19

self solution removed

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

We're probably not impressed either. But in terms of a contract, the offer of the $34 plan did end on Nov 28. 😞

Whiner23

Thank you!

PHenry

@Handy1 wrote:

@Whiner23  Yes messaging  support is submitting a ticket . Unfortunately I think it’s a waste of time if the offer is no longer on the website then there’s nothing that can be done plan change often and you have to keep an eye on the site for new deals , fingers crossed they bring it back or better for x mas 

He might have a small chance at success since the marketing did say "ending Nov. 28", and it's still Nov. 28. They may be nice and honor the deal as an exception.

But yeah, it's a toss up. It may not even be possible to accommodate it because the offer may have literally been removed from the CS Agents' systems altogether.

@Whiner23  Yes messaging  support is submitting a ticket . Unfortunately I think it’s a waste of time if the offer is no longer on the website then there’s nothing that can be done plan change often and you have to keep an eye on the site for new deals , fingers crossed they bring it back or better for x mas 

Whiner23

Yes, I am an existing customer. The offer was in my account last night.

I have messaged CS_Agent. Is that submitting a ticket or do I need to do something else?

Thank you

Whiner23

Yes, I am an existing customer. The offer was in my account yesterday.

Whiner23

Sorry, I thought I was replying to others and did not mean to send you 3 messages.

Whiner23

I am not impressed.

Whiner23

But they did not advise their customers.

Whiner23

But they did not remove the announcement.

PHenry

Just an FYI if you're interested in Koodo's comparable deal which is still available — they do NOT offer the unlimited data feature that Public Mobile's offer had.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Whiner23 - none of us here are public mobile representatives. We are customers and/or members like you here.

If the offer is removed, link the announcement in a ticket to CS_Agent and see what they say. 

EDIT here is the annoucement: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Black-Friday-Deals-Are-Here-Until-Nov-2... 

Are you an existing customer? If so, many offers are available to only new customers.

PHenry

Sorry, as others have said — this deal is no longer available, as of earlier today (Nov. 28).

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Andy85_0-1701223890303.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Whiner23  Koodo still has 50GB for $34 4G plan right now  

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It seems like PM pulled the plug a bit early on these deals. It may have been to the overwhelming response that they got from these promotions that caused havoc on site latency and a backlog with the CS Agents responding in a timely manner to messages. Who knows.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Whiner23  Sorry seems that the plan was pulled already earlier today unfortunately 

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Whiner23,

Unfortunately, we discovered that Public Mobile remove their Black Friday deals in the middle of the day rather than waiting until midnight. I guess we'll have to wait until Boxing day.

Need Help? Let's chat.