cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing date is set at Dec 31 1969 new set up not working

miccanning87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just set up my phone with public mobile and I cannot text or phone.  I am wondering if it's because my account information shows my next billing date as Dec 31 1969

5 REPLIES 5

miccanning87

Thanks for your help but none of those responses help and I have still not heard from a modirator.  Not too impressed with public mobile right now.  This is my sons phone and he currently has no service.

@miccanning87 wrote:

Thanks.  I contacted them about an hour ago and have not heard back.  What thread would I look at?

Possibly this one https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Activated-but-can-t-use-service-Plan-...

If you see balance in your account, might wanna try this or wait until moderator replies. 

"EDIT: SOLUTION: My card was charged but the funds were still on my Public Mobile Account, so I was able to go through and change my empty plan and add things without being charged twice."

miccanning87

Thanks.  I contacted them about an hour ago and have not heard back.  What thread would I look at?

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Looking at past threads, it seems that this has happened before and the solution was to contact the moderators.

You can send a private message to Moderator_Team so that they can look at your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.