cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill payment

meem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just transfer to Public Mobile from Fido. How about my fido bill. I used to pay online. But I cannot login Fido account anymore. Will they send me the last bill I havn't paid?

5 REPLIES 5

meem

Thanks for your reply!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@meem , I have a current Fido account.  I receive an email with amount every time a bill is available for me to download.  I am sure you will get that same courtesy for the final payment.  If you are unable to login to pay, I am sure you can call them or go to a Fido store and do the payment.  Note that Fido postpaid is sort of like prepaid in that the base plan is paid in advance.  Only overages and extras are charged as a postpaid amount.  Your final bill can actually be a credit.  

meem

Thank you geopublic

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@meem wrote:

I just transfer to Public Mobile from Fido. How about my fido bill. I used to pay online. But I cannot login Fido account anymore. Will they send me the last bill I havn't paid?

@meem   Yes, that is correct you will receive a bill via email or if you had your cc on file they will charge your cc.

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is normal that you can no longer log in to your Fido account, if you ported (kept) yout Fido number,it automatically closed your account at Fido.

Need Help? Let's chat.