cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill amount

apollo2004
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I went to pay for this month and saw that the price had gone up. I wasn't informed or sent an email about this. Can someone please explain. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@apollo2004   there was no price increase this month for sure

Please login to My Account, go to Payment History ( https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/account/payment/payment-history ) and check the transaction there.  Compare the two months and see if PM charged you the same price and applied the same rewards.  It would be nice if you post the screenshot with the 2 months' transactions here and we can advise

Also, Please note you will only see Pre-tax price on Payment history, PM will add tax on top.  For example, a $25 plans will be broken down into two lines on My Account ($15 and $10) and on credit card , you will see $25+tax

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@apollo2004 

If you don't rely on auto pay to pay your bill the system will not allow you to pay a lesser amount then your plan amount even if you have rewards that lower your bill. So if you have the $25 plan and $5 in rewards and you want to manually top up before renewal it will make you pay $25. But if you allow auto pay to pay your bill the $5 in rewards will be added to your account first and then auto pay will only charge your card $20. The only way to get around this would be to wait until renewals are finished and use the 4-Hour window you are given to top up before you are suspended then your rewards will already be added to your account and you just pay the difference. Or purchase a payment voucher that equals or exceeds your plan amount minus rewards.

I know it doesn't make sense? I try to manually top with a little more than my plan amount to an even $ amount so the following renewal I can pay with a voucher that once my rewards are added upon renewal it equals my full plan amount. Then I download my receipt/invoice.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@apollo2004 wrote:

So I went to pay for this month and saw that the price had gone up. I wasn't informed or sent an email about this. Can someone please explain. Thanks

My plan is $25 and I'm with PM for 4 years now, the price is still $25, so don't understand why you saw the price is up. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@apollo2004 

What plan were you currently on?

Did you click YES on a text from PM to upgrade to the 15gb for $40?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@apollo2004 

Can you give us more information. What plan are you on?

Edit: Did you move over to the points system? If yes you would have lost your loyalty and autopay rewards. 

Need Help? Let's chat.