cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay

EricaGeorge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for autopay on my account. when I looked at my credit card I was charged 1.15 and I knew it should be more. I have a $15 plan but there was a $2 credit for autopay and a $10 referral bonus so I should have been charged $3 and tax. I logged in to see why it was $1.15 and my account was suspended. in order to get it back I have to pay the $15 and have lost my credits. 

3 REPLIES 3

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@EricaGeorge hi you were charged the correct amount

you received $2 auto-pay +$10 referral + $2 auto-pay = $14 so your card was charged $1+tax

I think what you were seeing was the renewal process which is expired, suspended, then back to active 

if your services are working then ignore the message

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@EricaGeorge on your first bill after signing up you would have received 2 autopay credits for $4 + the 10 referral credit. So on the $15 plan the amount due would have been $1 + 15% applicable taxes for a total of $1.15.

As for the the extra $15 log into your self service account or call 611 and see if its there as a credit. Leave it to pay for your next 30 day cycle renewal. 

If it isnt there, contact the moderators, explain wjat happened and ask them to apply a credit for you. 

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@EricaGeorge if this was your first 30 day cycle renewal after activation , you are in the $15 plan and you signed up with an autopay credit card and the referral credit you would have received 2 shot pay credits  $4 and the $10 referral for a total of $14. Your amount due would have been $1 + 15% applicable taxes = $1.15. 

The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore the mesage, leave your account alone. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

Now as to the extra $15 paid, please log into your self service account or call 611 from your phone to see if its sitting as a credit in your self service account.  If it is, leave it to pay for your next cycle renewal date.

If it isn't there,  contact the modsrators and explained what happened. Ask them nicely to reverse it for you. 

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM. 

Need Help? Let's chat.