cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay vs subscription

Tech20000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Current customer.  Older plan.  Not on autopay.  Do I need to leave PM if i do not want to be on an autopay/subscribed but want more data? Seems like the only option.  Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Tech20000 

just select your new plan to Change on Renewal. You can disable Subscribed (Autopay) when ever you want but you'll have to manually pay at renewal time.

unscribe.jpg

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Tech20000 

So let me share my concerns here. I assume you want one of the current promos that end today that have a large data bucket? And if you're on an older plan, that to me sounds like your on Legacy Rewards still. You can change plans at any time and can still use vouchers if you choose. However, I really have to ask this question. Why don't you want to set up an auto pay on your credit card? If you are still on the Legacy Rewards program still which sounds like you are, do you know you're losing $2 off your bill every 30 days? You could be saving $24 a year!!  

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

No, you do not have to have autopay. You can load with vouchers each month

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tech20000  No you can turn off auto pay and buy payment vouchers and load them kn your account or *611 and change to whatever plan you want 

Need Help? Let's chat.