autoload is on but I did not save $2

Justlikeme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 3.38.37 PM.png

see it did not save me the $2.00 😞 

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Justlikeme  At any point before your plan renewal did you suspend your account via the lost stolen selfserve option? If yes, that could be why you did not get the AP reward.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

From what I recall, this is the activation process.  There is no $2 auto pay given in that process.  The $2 is given as account funds for the next renewal.  The referral reward is issued within 72 hours.

@Justlikeme 

PM will charge your full plan price on activation and give you $2 credit as available fund on your account to be used during your next renewal.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

From what I recall, this is the activation process.  There is no $2 auto pay given in that process.  The $2 is given as account funds for the next renewal.  The referral reward is issued within 72 hours.

popping

@Justlikeme wrote:

also my ten dollars friend referal did not go through 😞 but it accepted the code

Ask the moderator to fix the referral too.

You will get the one time referral credit within 72 hours after activation.

Justlikeme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

also my ten dollars friend referal did not go through 😞 but it accepted the code

popping

@Justlikeme 

Only moderator can access your account.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

Update:

@will13am is correct.  PM will charge your full plan price on activation and give you $2 credit as available fund on your account to be used during your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.