melody0866
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why I do not $ 2   autopay in my account.I already use autopay

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@melody0866 

Could be a couple reasons:

1. You're on the new points program.  Click "access rewards" in your self-serve to see which program you're on.
  2. You may have suspended your account using lost/stolen feature in the past while.   If you have, some of the normal rewards sometimes don't apply after removing that designation. (in which case, contacting the CSA's can those those retroactively applied if they did not get credited on the last renewal)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@melody0866   Did you join PM on or after Jan 25?

As of Jan 25, all new customers will be joining the new reward plan, Public Points.  With this new plan, the $2 Autopay discount is replaced by the 5% Point back on all spending on PM Services or Add-on purchase.  The point will stay in the reward system.  Once you accumulated to 15 points , you can then request to redeem 15 points for $15 billing credit

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@melody0866 

When did you join pm? Before or after January 25th 2022? If after you are on the points program and will not get the $2 autopay reward. Log into your rewards account to see which program you are with....if you are with the rewards program do not switch to the points program. If you are with the rewards program they no longer show your rewards in your self serve account. Refer to your transaction history to see if you were credited with the $2 autopay reward upon renewal.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Need Help? Let's chat.