cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay rewards

Ld-rbt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have activated auto pay from 1st day 

(near 6 months ) , but I have paying total amount each month without any discount. 

I want to know what’s the matter? thanks

12 REPLIES 12

@Luddite thanks for pointing out:)

I guess I should start with: login first then go to...

@kselmak wrote:

@Ld-rbt 

Please go here

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ 

To review all the charges and credits/rewards

@kselmak Just an FYI: when you copy a link from within your self serve account anyone using the link just ends up on the account login page.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Ld-rbt That's okay, no worries! Stay save and enjoy the weekend and savings with PM.

Ld-rbt

yes of course, I was in mistake and I apologize.

Ld-rbt

thank you so much .

How I can compensate my mistake in your web ? because somebody may be misunderstood about you .

@Ld-rbt wrote:

I’m so sorry about my mistake 

I apologize everyone who will be concerned. 

I was not familiar with my account, because I have joint account with my husband and now I found that I was in mistake. 

sorry again .

best regards, Lida

@Ld-rbt  Not a problem, we all make mistakes.🙂

Ld-rbt

I’m so sorry about my mistake 

I apologize everyone who will be concerned. 

I was not familiar with my account, because I have joint account with my husband and now I found that I was in mistake. 

sorry again .

best regards, Lida

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ld-rbt wrote:

(near 6 months ) , but I have paying total amount each month without any discount. 

@Ld-rbt  If that is the case then submit a ticket to Public and they will investigate and credit back the $12.00 that you are owed.

As other's have mentioned the payment history does not include taxes but your credit card statement does. Is it possible that is the discrepancy?

If not, then submit a ticket to PM and they will investigate.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Ld-rbt 

Please go here

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ 

To review all the charges and credits/rewards

Please note that the above are before taxes, when matching against your credit card bill please include taxes

If there is a mistake please contact moderators https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Ld-rbt wrote:

@Ld-rbt What is your plan cost and what is being charged to your credit card each time

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Ld-rbt 

You do have to pay taxes on top of the monthly plan fee.  If your account automatically renews every month, autopay should be working.  

Can you screenshot your payment history page?  That would provide more information.  

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is your credit card on file. If so send a ticket in using the question mark thingy at the page bottom.

Need Help? Let's chat.