cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay problem

mochan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for auto pay on Sept 15/19 at London Drugs, Davie St., Vancouver.  I expected to see the next monthly charge (for October) on October 15 or 16 on my RBC visa but today is October 22 and I still don't see your auto pay.  

Actually, on Oct 15 I received a message on my cell phone thanking me and saying that payment had been received, so I don't understand what happened.

Please advise asap because this is very inconvenient for my monthly budget.

4 REPLIES 4

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would suggest looking at your credit card on line as the charge could be showing as pending

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If the October payment was received thene everything should be fine. It just may not have been posted to your Visa account as of yet. It should be posted at some point. There may have been a technical issue with account posts.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mochan 

If your phone is still working, then the payment went through.  Did you sign up when there was a special promotion?  Which plan are you on? 

Sometimes, with friend credits, you will have enough for the following month.  There was the recent promo with $20 friend referral credit, with autopay credit $2 x 2. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mochan wrote:

I signed up for auto pay on Sept 15/19 at London Drugs, Davie St., Vancouver.  I expected to see the next monthly charge (for October) on October 15 or 16 on my RBC visa but today is October 22 and I still don't see your auto pay.  

Actually, on Oct 15 I received a message on my cell phone thanking me and saying that payment had been received, so I don't understand what happened.

Please advise asap because this is very inconvenient for my monthly budget.

@mochan  Access your selfserve account and click on the Payment History and verify that your plan was renewed. From what you describe it appears that you plan was renewed.

Need Help? Let's chat.