cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone knows how to terminate phone service?

deelove
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@deelove wrote:

@deelove , if you port your phone number out of Public Mobile that will close your account right away but even if you do that I would still turn off autopay & I would send a private message to CS_Agent to have your payment card removed from your account as @JRod suggested.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@deelove 

Also would be worth messaging customer service and asking them to remove the credit card from the account. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @deelove duable autopay using *611, if you know the 4 digit pin, or login My Account, Payment, Manage Subscription  and disable subsctibed 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@deelove 

Login to the account and turn off autopay. You can do this by going to the payments tab, manage subscription, and then clicking the subscribed/autopay toggle off. 

Once your account fails to renew it will be put in a hold state for 90 days before being permanently closed. You can also port your number to another carrier to close your account but the account must be active in order to port. 

You might also be able to message customer service and request for them to delete the account immediately.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.