cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all data add ons gone / cannot authenticate to submit a ticket

pussingtonp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A little frustrated here, I had data addons on my account taking my data up to 16GB i believe (I can't recall the exact amount) but I ran out of data today - first time ever, so logged in and checked my account to notice all my data add ons are gone.

I have tried in vain to submit a ticket but it will not let me, saying that my verification will not go through / cannot log on.

Any ideas what is going on? I don't log into my account often as i am on a 3 mo plan, so I am not sure when the upgrade of the website took place and if this is a symptom of that? 

Open to any suggestions.

7 REPLIES 7

pussingtonp

No data limits on my end, nothing has changed AFAIK, so I really am not sure. i use my phone 90% of the time on wifi and in the on phone data counter is showing around 2GB of usage this month. Something funny is going on.

Thanks for your assistance I will wait to hear from a CS Agent.

Hi @pussingtonp fif you check if your phone has any data limit setup?

if not blockong from the device, then wait for PM CS agent to reply and  confirm

pussingtonp

Thank you for the suggestion, even in incogneto it's showing the same amount. My phone is also "cut off" from data as Public Mobile seems to think I have used all my data. But I don't think this is the case, since I should have my 3GB addon - which has been removed from my account.

I need data, but I am concerned if I purchase another addon it will be removed as well so it's a waste of money. Not sure what my options are at this point but I think there has to be some sort of error. 

Hi @pussingtonp the usage info you saw could be cached and not updated.   Try to clear cache and restart browser or use Incognito mode ro access My Account 

pussingtonp

I should probably add when I look at my data usage over the last 90 days itemized, it lists around 400MB of usage, so I am not sure what is going on? I should not be out of data.

pussingtonp

I have tried on multiple computers, and no luck with the sign ins or tickets, I will message them directly, thank you!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @pussingtonp use Incognito mode to login My Account once more and see if you see different usage

Reboot your phone once just to confirm if data works

and to open  ticket,  just message them :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.