cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

agent

psysuzy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i just pay my phine yesterday.and irs show me my dara 10gb gone.i no use data at all.i already have this problem.and they give back.but now i tryto coñnect with agent.abd icant reach agent

7 REPLIES 7

@psysuzy wrote:

hi JRod.how i can get 180gb data

Please sign in to your account and go to the Subcription & Add-ons section and schedule a plan change from there.

psysuzy

where i need sighn 15 days trial

psysuzy

hi JRod.how i can get 180gb data

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@psysuzy 

Did you sign up with the 15 day free trial? 

If you did go to the subscription and add-on’s tab on your account, once there does it show the $40 plan in your upcoming changes? If it does show that you can opt to start the $40 plan now as you’ve used up the data allotted for the trial period. You can also click change subscription in the same tab to view all the available plans and choose to start one of those now.

psysuzy

hi there.can i have call back.i no use no hot spot no internet.i use spend 10gb for 15 days minimum

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@psysuzy 

Definitely sounds like a caching or stale web page issue as @JRod points out. 

The only other things I can think of is the possible use of a hotspot enabled on your device that others are mooching from, or you have data assist turned on which can consume large amounts of data when a Wi-Fi signal is otherwise weak.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@psysuzy 

Try to clear the cache and browser data, using an incognito window, or using another browser and then login to the self serve portal again. 

On the main page you should see your usage, please click the little clock refresh logo for the most up to date info, it looks like this:

IMG_4522.jpeg

If it’s still showing that you have used up all of your data please reach out to customer service and they can investigate on their end.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Double check your phone settings to make sure you don’t allow app updates to occur when on cellular. If you’re on an iPhone go to the cellular settings and make sure that WiFi Assist is turned off as that will also use data while on WiFi. 

Need Help? Let's chat.