cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

addons

paulburnett
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased the 10 day roaming addon for 15 dollars a couple of days ago.  When my number is called however all they get is voicemail.  My phone doesn't ring. I have tried turning on and off, cell data and roaming are on and it says AT&T on the screen.  I am in Florida. This happened a couple of years ago.  I submitted the info somehow and they fixed it.  I was directed here this time.  thanks

5 REPLIES 5

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is this the first purchase of add-on this time (apart of what was purchased years back) 

If it is then contact support agents to create a ticket and resolve. if this is a renewal then it has to be 24 hours apart from the time the previous one expires.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@paulburnett 

Can you log into your account and confirm the details of the add on you purchased? Ensure it does include a talk feature. Reboot your phone and manually select both at&t and then T-Mobile to see if  that sorts it out.

It could be a provisioning issue which requires a CSA. See below....

Spoiler

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's (formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the CSA/Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the CSA's (formerly moderators) click below
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@paulburnett wrote:

I purchased the 10 day roaming addon for 15 dollars a couple of days ago.  When my number is called however all they get is voicemail.  My phone doesn't ring. I have tried turning on and off, cell data and roaming are on and it says AT&T on the screen.  I am in Florida. This happened a couple of years ago.  I submitted the info somehow and they fixed it.  I was directed here this time.  thanks

Try selecting T-Mobile instead of AT&T...see if that helps.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure you have do not disturbed enabled on your phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@paulburnett 

For US Roaming 10 day packages
Unlimited U.S. Talk, Text and 250MB Data Bundle = $20
Unlimited U.S. Talk and Text Bundle = $15
Unlimited U.S. Talk Only = $8
Unlimited U.S. Text Only = $8
U.S. Data Only 10 day packages
250MB = $10
500MB = $15
1GB = $20

when you visit US and then Purchase it,

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link...

Need Help? Let's chat.