cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding a top up to an account

JM17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So this is one thing that sucks about not having a customer service to be able to call. I have used up all my data. So I added some to get me through the remaining days before my monthly plan renews. Yet I cannot get my phone to act normal again so to speak. Meaning, what I have purchased hasn't enabled my data to allow me to use internet, apps, etc without wifi. Does anyone know what more you have to do besides purchasing a top up in order for these phone services to work again? I feel like I'm missing something...

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JM17 wrote:

So this is one thing that sucks about not having a customer service to be able to call. I have used up all my data. So I added some to get me through the remaining days before my monthly plan renews. Yet I cannot get my phone to act normal again so to speak. Meaning, what I have purchased hasn't enabled my data to allow me to use internet, apps, etc without wifi. Does anyone know what more you have to do besides purchasing a top up in order for these phone services to work again? I feel like I'm missing something...

@JM17  - you may be missing the 2nd step of buying addons!

Note that purchasing an add-on is a two step process.

You should be able to use it instantly.

1-First you need to add the $ to your account and

2-then add the add-on to your account.

If you don't see the addon listed in your Overview section, but he money is still in available funds, go back to add the addon you want.

If you see it listed in Overview, try restarting your phone, or toggling into and out of airplane mode.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @JM17 

Spoiler

Need Help? Let's chat.