cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add on data purchase

zhengbe21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On November 17,  I purchased 200MB of data. A few days ago, I saw that I had more than 50% left. Today, I could not find the add-on data in my account. It was less than 30 days. What can I do?

13 REPLIES 13

@zhengbe21  I think it’s safe to say you most likely used it all up unfortunately. Might be time to consider upgrading plan instead of buying extra data . But ultimately only you know if it’s a good choice for you you can get 60GB right now for $45 opt in for 90 days and it’s $40 if you happen to be in Quebec you can get 100GB CAN /US plan for $55 opt in for 90 days and it’s $50 

zhengbe21

I tried to login with Incognito mode. But there was no add-on data information.

hi @zhengbe21 200MB is not a lot of data and could easily be used up

Did you try login with Incognito mode? with Incognito mode, it should show on the Overview tab if the add-on was all used up .

Also, check Usage history, sum up the data amount from Nov 17 and see if you really used 200Mb ( please do not use filter or the download features there, there are glitches and they both not work.  You really need to go through each page and add up the data entries)

And on the other hand, if you are using Android, make sure to disable Data Limiter, you could have set a limit and your  device stops data as you reached the limit set 9n the data limiter 

zhengbe21

You are right. However, if I did use up the data, I should see it somewhere in my account because the time was not up yet. Then I could decide if I should purchase more add-on data. Now, I am not sure what will happen if I make a new purchase.

@zhengbe21  if you have android think in your phone settings some where’s you can view the usage history and what apps used what data .Some android users may chime in on how to as I’m iPhone and dosent have the feature . But usually when I see this method be used customer comes back and say aha now I remember using that . Now it makes more sense 

zhengbe21

Yes. They did. I got in touch with them and was told that the data was used up. However, I could not find any information in my account. Even though it was used up, I am afraid I should see it in my account.

@zhengbe21  Usually with in the hour sometimes longer , and when they do reply they will start by asking you some verification questions like phone number email and account number etc . Just have that all ready .

zhengbe21

Yes. They are investigating right now. Thanks

TruckGuy

Hi yes I would just contact the help desk to investigate.

zhengbe21

Thanks a lot. I have just sent a message. Do you know how long it will take them to reply? 

@zhengbe21  And no way you could have used it up ? If you truly believe you didn’t use it up . You can ask support to investigate 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After submitting ticket keep an eye on your community inbox for their reply , or you can use this link to the community in box

zhengbe21

I tried, but no change.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@zhengbe21  sure you didn’t use it up check like this. And data  add on now expire 30 days after purchase . I realize it hasn’t been 30 days since nov 17 but just letting ya know . 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1702419026869.jpeg

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.