cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation fail

wuxinyue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated two sim cards yesterday. One seems fine but still cannot receive the call. Another one has some problem to port the phone # from rogers. Plz help me to fix it. @Mary_M @Shazia_K@Jeremy_M

26 REPLIES 26

razakanjee

@Shazia_K have you had a chance to look at my activation issue. 

I send a private message to you yesterday. 

Thanks

Dmoney120

My request is in regards to transferring from Virgin Mobile

Azrael

Hi shazia, just sent a pm regarding a koodo port in request. 

Dmoney120

@Shazia_K Have you been able to look into my activation issue.  I sent a private message to you yesterday.

jstnbrks87

@Shazia_K It works already! Thanks SO MUCH!!! 🙂

jstnbrks87

Thanks @Shazia_K I will reboot every hour and let you know when I recieve service 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @jstnbrks87

I'm really sorry about this!

I see that the port completed yesterday, rest assured that there is a minor issue which occurred right after the port completed.

I have sent a ticket to our tech team, please periodically reboot your phone in about 45 minutes to 1 hour and everything should be working just fine.

Please let us know how it goes by posting here. 

Thanks,

Shazia 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

wuxinyue

@Shazia_K received your private message. Thank you a lot. You'r the best.

jstnbrks87

@Shazia_K can you please help me with my activation you sent me a confirmation of activation yesterday but it is not active. I replied with 2 private messages! please it's been 6 days with no service 😞

wuxinyue

sent it! @Shazia_K

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @wuxinyue

I'm very sorry about this but your private message is a little confusing. 

Can you formulate the message this way please: 

1: phone number to port:____________  with account number:_____________

2: phone number to port:____________ with account number:______________

awaiting your response 🙂

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

wuxinyue

@Shazia_K i already private message your the information that you required last night with two required account #.

razakanjee

@Shazia_K I have sent you a message two days ago regarding my failed activation. I am still awaiting a reply.

wuxinyue

I just send you a private message. @Shazia_K

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@wuxinyue

Sorry about that! 

Can you send me the sim card number and email address used for activation?

wuxinyue

An entire day, I am waiting for the MOD to reply me and help me to fix... @Mary_M@Shazia_K

wuxinyue

@Mary_M can any mod at lease reply me, so I know you guys know I am in trouble of using PM? My credit card already go through 240 dollars. I do not want to cancel them. But if I have to... Cuz it is very annoyed...

wuxinyue

@Mary_M@Shazia_K@Saray_O pls help me 

SnipaJay
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately, PM does not have call centers or stores. You can create a help ticket here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help  , message a mod (as you have already done), and it would be helpful to tag mods in posts. @Shazia_K @Saray_O

wuxinyue

is there any store in Ontario that I can go? Do you think the staff can help me to fix it?

wuxinyue

I understand it, just this mode is not going to work well. Yesterday, when I meet this situation, I was trying to call the help center... Since I do not know, they do not have one....

SnipaJay
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There is only a few mods out there that can fix these problems. Considering the huge influx of people porting over, they're doing a good job. I know it can be frustrating (I had to wait a few days too) but be patient; they'll get it all fixed up soon enough.Smiley Happy

wuxinyue

Seriously, it is very waste time to do this kind of serive. Everyone has to wait the MOD. But where are they.

simplicity
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You will see in other threads that there are huge porting issues. I just signed up last night and had no activation issues at all as I decided to port my number on Monday after the promo ends. I think only a PM mod can help you now. 😞

wuxinyue

I treid contact them twice, but no one reply me. So I think maybe post will work.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

You definitely need to contact the mods via private message and provide them with the below information, and sit tight.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.