cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activating new sim online.

reconpirate
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, trying to go through and sign up for the 4.5gb for $40  deal, and was going through and setting up my account / activating sim / choosing new number , then my wifi died as finalizing a plan, and when reconnected, account wasn't made and when i try to register new, it says my sim is invalid. 

So kinda at a loss, Help ?

Thanks for your time

Bob

5 REPLIES 5

reconpirate

So went and searched out the forms a little more and found this post https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Community-and-Self-Serve-Accounts/ta-p... and thus my intructions on how to make my account, thus I am set, thanks for your guys help.

Recon

reconpirate

Thanks for all the tips guys, it seems the number and plan selection kept with what i had set and phone picks it up, but the issue is that i don't have web access to the account, now if you have some tips on that? But having the feeling that I am going to need to either make a new account and associate it somehow, or get an administrator to do one or both of these steps.

So here we are again. 😛

harsheng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Exact same thing happened to me when I was activating my new SIM. Just wait an hour or so, and try again. Mine worked this way.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@reconpirate That partial activation and account creation, registered the SIM; hence, it's not valid. If that is the issue, try activating in the morning and the SIM should be free again.

If it fails again you will need moderator assistance BUT service is taking 2 - 3 days currently so BE PREPARED. Include the SIM number if you contact them, or just invest in another SIM.                              How to Get Help                                                      

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your luck is like mine...lol..someone here will help..soon....

Need Help? Let's chat.