cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activating long distantance add on

Sean1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchase a long distantance plan 400 international mins. i have a $50. 00 plan unlimited talk and text. when i try to make a long distantance call it tell me i don't have talk in my plan.

• This plan includes: -
  • - 8.5GB at 3G Speed
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Talk to Canada and the US

4 REPLIES 4

@angela_leblanc_ wrote:

hi, how long ago did you activate this new add on? could it be just on the next month plan. 

@angela_leblanc_, addons are activated immediately upon purchase and do not expire until the units you purchased are fully consumed.  (Exluding timeline addons for the US)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Sean1 wrote:

I purchase a long distantance plan 400 international mins. i have a $50. 00 plan unlimited talk and text. when i try to make a long distantance call it tell me i don't have talk in my plan.

• - 8.5GB at 3G Speed

@Sean1, where are you trying to call there are only 18 International countries that can be called with PM and the LD addon.  As well the purchasing of an addon is a two step process.  If you didn't do two steps you probably still have the money you paid sitting in the Available Funds account in your self serve and will have to go in and re-purchase the addon.

Int Countries.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sean1 wrote:

• - 8.5GB at 3G Speed

@Sean1

What country are you trying to call?..I believe the international calling is restricted to 18 countries.

angela_leblanc_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, how long ago did you activate this new add on? could it be just on the next month plan. 

Need Help? Let's chat.