cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activated sim card, got new phone number but people cant reach me

olgas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I need help. I activated sim card today, got new phone number. I can make calls no problem. When people are trying to call me they cant. Someone else is answering. I thing my phone number was assigned to 2 accounts, can someone help me. I tried to call customer service to talk to someone, but its all automated

2 REPLIES 2

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@olgas  This will get sorted, either by simply taking another number, or by the moderators.
As an emergency backup for service difficulties have a look at Fongo, and TextNow, app/service. Free calling, and free/cheap texting, while on wifi.  

@olgas wrote:

Hello, I need help. I activated sim card today, got new phone number. I can make calls no problem. When people are trying to call me they cant. Someone else is answering. I thing my phone number was assigned to 2 accounts, can someone help me. I tried to call customer service to talk to someone, but its all automated

I think you're right. When this happens, your only choice is to change your phone number.  If this is a new phone number that you requested (not one that was ported in), go into your self serve account and proceed to Plans and Add-ons and then choose Change Phone Number.

Need Help? Let's chat.