cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account question

sum1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so i have been able to log in in over a week due to internet issues and website issues  and i believe my acct  was de activated   any way to check?

19 REPLIES 19

@sum1 wrote:

so  does this mean that if i recieve no cell network the sim is dead?>

Maybe, but first call 1-855-4PUBLIC, enter your phone number and see if they can locate your account. 

If they can still find your account, then YES, you can reactivate it.  Just login to Self serve My Account, click "Reactivate My Account" button and then make payment.

If they cannot locate your account, that would mean the account was suspended over 90 days and your account was closed and your have lost your old number

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

sum1

so  does this mean that if i recieve no cell network the sim is dead?>

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sum1 wrote:

so i have been able to log in in over a week due to internet issues and website issues  and i believe my acct  was de activated   any way to check?

@sum1  - if you ported your public mobile phone number over to another provider OR, your public mobile account has been in suspended status for over 90 days the account, and access to self serve is gone.

Do you have the PM sim card? If so, insert it into a phone and dial 611. Or, dial # 1-855-478-2542 from another line, and you can find out if the number is still Active or in Suspended status...or not available/gone.

@sum1 try to message them and explain the situation.   In some case, they might agree to give you back the same number if you activate a new account with the new sim card.

Message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@sum1 

if you passed 90 day you losing everything in account phone number and sim card but give a tried to contact support them i post to you a link contact them maybe them can getting back your number but you need start new plan and new SIM card. 

@sum1 No, the old sim was used and the account was closed, the sim cannot be reused on a new activation.   You need to get a new sim card from store 

sum1

so as a secondary question is it possible to re activate the current sim i have, with a new number if need be

sum1

ya i think the 90 days has passed         couldnt log to put money on acct in the last week and sunday or monday was  date i believe

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@sum1 

how long you didn't make payment to your account if over 90 days is will lose everything in here.

sum1

if it has any bearing the sim is still showing number in phone settings

sum1

great advice. have done.   wondering at this point if acct is recoverable if it was de activated

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@sum1 

contact to support team by CS_Agent to change email and reset password.

sum1

cant   no email,   numbers    are recieving any  verification codes

@sum1 In that case, try resetting your password: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/forgot-password

sum1

changing passwords by email<registered acct> or >sms<do not work

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@sum1 

use browser from computer, and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and when you press the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 3 second automatically be login.

sum1

between my internet going down and the website over the past two weeks . but now just says wrong email or password though i know they are both infact correct ,or once were

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@sum1 Do you get any error message? Are you correctly entering your email and password? If yes, it should take you to the verification page and you can use E-Mail verification method. Try using incognito/private browsing mode. 

sum1

replyin to self...   should read      have not been able to log in

Need Help? Let's chat.