cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account number

YingYang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Could public mobile help me find my account number? 
I forgot my email to login, I just need a account number

7 REPLIES 7

@pmmobile wrote:

@popping wrote:

@YingYang wrote:

PM sent you a welcome email after activation.  Go through all your email accounts to find the PM welcome email.  Use it to login to your self-serve account.

@YingYang  I joined PM not too long ago and my welcome email does not have my account number. The welcome email should allow you to login/create your self-serve account with your number and PIN (created when activating). Depending when you joined, it may be best to contact the moderators with the "?" on bottorm right of screen. Good luck!

The welcome e-mail does have the account number.  It's not labeled in anyway, but it's there. It's where you name would normally be next to your e-mail addresss.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@popping wrote:

@YingYang wrote:

PM sent you a welcome email after activation.  Go through all your email accounts to find the PM welcome email.  Use it to login to your self-serve account.

@YingYang  I joined PM not too long ago and my welcome email does not have my account number. The welcome email should allow you to login/create your self-serve account with your number and PIN (created when activating). Depending when you joined, it may be best to contact the moderators with the "?" on bottorm right of screen. Good luck!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@YingYang wrote:

You can ask for moderator's help: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@YingYang wrote:

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@YingYang wrote:

If you cannot find your welcome email from PM, you will need to regain access to your account to find its account number. To submit a ticket click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@YingYang wrote:

@YingYang  Your account number was in the email that was sent to you when you joined. Not sure how you can forget your email. Does that account belong to you?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Your account number is on the right hand side when you log into your self serve account.

If you forgot your email login. Try the forgot password link. The email sometimes is delayed so keep checking your email. The reset password link in that email is valid for two hours before it expires.

If you still have problems accessing your account contact moderators via SIMon the chat bot.

Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.