cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account not activated

DesangesD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have put an ad on in my account today and I made a mistake and put Us data for 15$ and I wanted to have the 20$ usa roaming ( text) . When I want to add this past one, it stated that my account  is not activated, however I auto pay on March 7, 2022. It should work. I have no data and no internet and no text. Please help! 

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DesangesD wrote:

I have put an ad on in my account today and I made a mistake and put Us data for 15$ and I wanted to have the 20$ usa roaming ( text) . When I want to add this past one, it stated that my account  is not activated, however I auto pay on March 7, 2022. It should work. I have no data and no internet and no text. Please help! 

@DesangesD  - where is it saying that your account is not activated? 

You cannot use addon services on a suspended account, what does it say for status when you log into your self service account?

OR,

Can you call 611 from your device, or call 1-855-478-2542 from another line to check the status. You can also use these number to purchase roaming addons (you need your 4 digit pin to do so).

If the account is suspended and you are showing enough available funds, is there a resume/reactivate option on your self serve account?

If you do not have available funds, add funds manually equal to or more of your plan amount and they select to reactivate service.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@DesangesD wrote:

OK @DesangesD , first things first:

1. Are you PHYSICALLY in the USA right now?   When you log into your self-serve account, what is the status displaying as Active or Suspended?   If suspended, you'll need to pay for the plan amount to reactivate.  If Active, perhaps the add-on wasn't purchased correctly and that is why you have no services.
  2. When adding the add-on afterwards, make sure to load the funds for the desired US Roaming add-on first, THEN select the add-on from the available list to add it to your account.  Then make sure you're connected to either the T-Mobile or AT&T network.   Then reboot your device.

You should then be good to go.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@DesangesD wrote:

The $20 roaming add-on includes data but so does the $15 data add-on.  Try buying an add-on that doesn't have roaming data like the $8 roaming text or the $15 roaming talk and roaming text add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.