cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account login

Dalek1999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

has anyone having any problems logging into your account, I get the same error. 

I can log into my wife's account but not mine 

thanks for your help

6 REPLIES 6

Maureen201
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks , I'll wait for their reply

@Dalek1999 

the service works without issue and just the login is the issue?

if so, I guess you need to direct message support for help.  They will usually reply within the same day

Dalek1999

tried all that ,delete cache, delete cache tried logging in on our two separate phones still cannot log in, Incognito etc,no luck 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dalek1999 could be an app cache or browser cache problem , common problem when you try to login multiple accounts on the same device 

I would try to login using a browser with Incognito mode to login your account

if fails, you can check with support agent by direct message 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Dalek1999

I have tried all that a bunch of times, have two separate email accounts for myself and my wife, get the forbidden a1  error

tried app numerous times, tried Incognito web page, no luck

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dalek1999 

I have no issues login on the PM app on my account.

Try clearing cache and go incognito on your browser before login to your account if you are login online.

The apps is a lot easier with each individual account on each phone so no mixup with email address and password.

Remember, each account uses a different email address. Can’t have 2 accounts on the same email address.

Click on forget email to confirm the correct email address.

If you are still having issues login. Contact a CS_Agent by clicking on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.