cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account lockout

Rxtodd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Now without service for 48+ hours. No moderators avaiable on weekends?? Have been a public mobile customer for several years and have always had good service. Until now... This experience has me considering a change...

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rxtodd : How long ago did you try to log in? You could give it another hour maybe.

Seems the only thing you can do is contact the moderators. Click on the cartoon quote bubble in the lower right and muddle your way through the stupid chatbot to get to submit ticket.

Rxtodd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, but my issue has nothing to do with $. Need to replace my sim card. It's no longer working. Went to log into my account to put in the new sim#'s and blew the password. Tried to use the forgot my password fuction and received a notice that my "email can't be verified, contact a moderator for further assistance."

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rxtodd :What happens when you dial 611? If you're suspended then you could try to make a manual payment with a possibly pre-registered payment card. You'll need your 4 digit PIN. Or buy a voucher from many stores or online and use the 611 service. You don't need your 4 digit PIN for vouchers. Or use the instant top-up method from a few stores.

Need Help? Let's chat.