cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account locked

karmckhal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is locked I waited for 1 hour but the account is still locked.  It will not allow me to use my credit card by calling *611  I need my phone for work and it is not working.  please HELP

9 REPLIES 9

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@karmckhal wrote:

My account is locked I waited for 1 hour but the account is still locked.  It will not allow me to use my credit card by calling *611  I need my phone for work and it is not working.  please HELP

Hi @karmckhal sorry you are having some problems with your account.

As you need your phone for work, the faster way to get your service back on is to purchase a Public Mobile voucher from Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, Canadian Tire, mobile gas stations or even some local convenience stores.

Dial 611

• to make a payment - press 1 on the main menu
  • to make a payment using a voucher - press 1
  • Please enter the 12-digit PIN# from your voucher

or, you may buy a voucher from recharge.com for a small fee.  You will see your recharge code directly on the page after completing your payment.  They will also send it to you via email within 5 minutes after ordering.  Sometimes email ends up in your spam folder. Please make sure to check it, so you can use your code as soon as possible.

Best wishes

RosieR

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@karmckhal While you're waiting for the moderators to repair your service, check out Fongo/TextNow apps for free calling/texting with wifi. 

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kselmak Have you tried a different browser by any chance?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@karmckhal 

What happens when you call 611?

@karmckhal 

Unfortunately, no phone number or live chat agent.  Customer service is done via online private messaging with Public mobile moderators.  

Moderators usually respond within a few hours.  Sometimes much quicker, occasionally even slower.  

@karmckhal 

Regrettably, no phone number.

Please type "account locked" into chatbot (bubble to lower right), and follow precise instructions it provides based on what you're experiencing.

It will guide you through the process, up to and including contact to Public Mobile moderators if that is required.

karmckhal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried that as well

Is there a phone number to contact someone

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@karmckhal 

Have you tried reseting your password.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

(Check your junk folder)

If not working, you will need to contact moderator.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the blue chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you need service right away, it might be faster to buy payment voucher and pay by calling 611.  Payment vouchers can be bough in store (gas station, shoppers, walmart, etc.) or online like recharge.com (service fee applies).  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@karmckhal 

Try clearing cache and cookies, open a new browser in incognito mode, try again.

You may have to wait the full hour before trying the above.

[ EDIT:  for further details, type "account locked" in the chatbot to the lower right and choose the best results which match your particular situation ]

Need Help? Let's chat.