cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account lock

Gladys1834
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to log into my account and I had to reset the password I did it and still I can not login and it locked me out

It is a person that I can talk I am trying to change my credit card and review my account balance

Gladys

7 REPLIES 7

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello Gladys1834,

Thank you for contacting the Public Mobile Team and for bringing this matter to our attention.
My name is Edmund and I'm happy to assist you today but I as you know, i have to access your account, so please confirm:

- Your phone number
- Your 4 digits security PIN.

I look forward to your reply,

Kind Regards,

Edmund
Public Mobile Customer Support  Agent

NOTE: Do not reply to this email address: community-notifications@publicmobile.ca. Please log into the Community and reply via Private Message

@Edmund_P 

Was the above message supposed to be sent in private to the customer?

6 days later!!?? @Gladys1834 - Don't reply here. Only in private messaging...if you haven't figured it out yet or left in disgust.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello Gladys1834,

Thank you for contacting the Public Mobile Team and for bringing this matter to our attention.
My name is Edmund and I'm happy to assist you today but I as you know, i have to access your account, so please confirm:

- Your phone number
- Your 4 digits security PIN.

I look forward to your reply,

Kind Regards,

Edmund
Public Mobile Customer Support  Agent

NOTE: Do not reply to this email address: community-notifications@publicmobile.ca. Please log into the Community and reply via Private Message

Matt13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I as well, can’t use my phone so that leaves me a little frustrated, Matt 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Gladys1834 hi if you tried to reset your password and email with no luck 

you need to contact a customer service agent they will help reset/change your account email they can help update cc for you also

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Wait another hour and try again. Use a different browser or even device or try incognito mode. You can hear your balance by calling 611.

@Alexandf- I know you're new here but it's important to read the question properly. The customer didn't mention changing email.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Gladys1834 

you cannot  reset passowrd your Account yourself.  You have to open ticket with PM support and ask them to reset passowrd it for you

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once ticket is submitted,(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

Need Help? Let's chat.