cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account info

oblio63
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to access my account info in order to update my CC details  for auto pay purposes.

thanks all.  issue resolved.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@oblio63 

You will need to create a new Eversafe ID first before login to your account so don’t click on Login but click on Sign Up and use your registered email on your account and password.

Once it is completed then you can login to make changes.

IMG_0110.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@oblio63 - how come? Can you provide more details?

If having a web browser issue, try opening a tab in incognito mode then try accessing My Account that way.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@oblio63   have you setup an EverSafe id yet?

If you have not created an EverSafe id yet, then, you won't be able to create the ID on the new My Account without a working phone with a working PM sim.  Sending the code to email would not be a choice until a EverSafe id is setup

However, try these workarounds, it could bypass the sms:

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If that still does not work, please open ticket with support and have them to help in this situation:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot at:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html?lang=en
             Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@oblio63  Have you down loaded new PM app and created a ever safe ID yet ?

Need Help? Let's chat.