cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account help

Annimymom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi

My mom received a new credit card but didn't update her account and missed a payment. I'm trying to help her update account but I think the account closed?  Under My Account there is no Payments option to update credit card.  Any suggestions?

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You didn't have to "switch computers@Annimymom 

Simply open up the menu options depending on which method/browser/device you were using to access self-serve.

It can be done with mobile, tablet, laptop, or desktop, and with either the app or on the website.

Just look for the menu options and expand them to get the sections you need.

Annimymom

Thank you  Switching computers worked 🙂

Annimymom

Thank you

Switching computers did the trick to show the Manage Subscriptions and Payment option appeared.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Fortunately, the account didn't close if you can still access her self-serve account @Annimymom    To confirm this, have them call 611 from their device with the Public Mobile service and they'll hear the account status relating to their account.

To update the payment card, log into self-serve, go under the Payment tab, then Manage Subscription.

If you are using mobile, you may have to tap the '+' sign to open up the menu options to see the Payments tab.   On desktop, you'll see a right-facing arrow bottom left, that is the area where you tap to get to the Payment tab.

In that area, you'll see a Manage Payment Method section.

Click on that and you can update the payment particulars there.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Ops sorry, in my previous response I wrongly assumed you have tried the Payments option; now I realized you are saying that you cannot see a Payments option in your account. Please go with Sansan's answer and contact the support agent through DM.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I know that there was an error with updating credit card information. I on't know if it's ongoing. 

Did you try another device to see if it would let you update? If still no luck send a message to customer service at the link below to inquire. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Annimymom: Login to your account and go to the Payments section and then click on Manage Subscription. Or after logging into your account click on this link; https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

There you'll have the option to change the payment method.

Need Help? Let's chat.