cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account deactivated

Jossybaby27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi so I haven't checked my account in a while and i think my account was deactivated i think because I cannot login or even reset my password. I don't get the emails. I still have my sim but it shows as no service.

So, what does this mean? did i lose my phone number and rewards?

Can i transfer my bell cell phone number to public mobile?

5 REPLIES 5

@Jossybaby27 wrote:

How would I know for sure that my account was deleted?

Accounts never get deleted.  They do get closed though permenanently if the above mentioend conditions occur.

@Jossybaby27  "How would I know for sure that my account was deleted?"

Call 1-855-4PUBLIC, enter your phone number and see if they can locate your account. 

If they can still find your account, then YES, you can reactivate it.  Just login to Self serve My Account, click "Reactivate My Account" button and then make payment.

If they cannot locate your account, that would mean the account was suspended over 90 days and your account was closed and your have lost your old number

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jossybaby27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How would I know for sure that my account was deleted?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jossybaby27 

It sounds like you haven’t been paying your monthly payments for over 90 days.

If this is the case, your account is closed, your SIM is useless and you lost your number.

You can only port your old number if your PM account is active…sorry you can’t port your old number to Bell. You will need to pick a new number with them.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you did not renew your PM service within 90 days of suspension (no pay) then your account is Deleted, and number lost.

If that is the case then in order to open New PM account you have to purchase new PM SIM (you cannot use existing SIM if account is deleted/closed) and proceed with SIM activation. During activation you can request number transfer but I would suggest to open account first, pick any number, confirm ALL services work as expected and then later, post in your Bell number.

Need Help? Let's chat.