cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account access problem

jennifer_vassos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, i cant get into my account. i forgot my email and now i cant get to my account to change my plan. i couldnt find anyone to help me. how should i fix this and i need to talk to someone to help me solve this problem. please contact with me 

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jennifer_vassos wrote:

Hi, i cant get into my account. i forgot my email and now i cant get to my account to change my plan. i couldnt find anyone to help me. how should i fix this and i need to talk to someone to help me solve this problem. please contact with me 

@jennifer_vassos  If you activated at a retail location then click here to register your selfserve account. 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@jennifer_vassos  once you are back into your acount  there are 2 choices to change your plan at next renewal, the recommended one,  or immediately which loses you what you paid for the current period and you are immediately charged for full cost of the new plan. Here's an article on switching plans https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Here's where and how to do it.

20200416_143943.jpg

Stay safe. 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jennifer_vassos wrote:

@jennifer_vassos if you tried password reset in self serve and that didn't work then contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human to generate a ticket mention password reset check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you forgot your email, you'll need to send a private message to moderator_team.

Meanwhile, check your email accounts and you may find an email from public mobile. You can then try the reset password function.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@jennifer_vassos hi you can contact customer support here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.