cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your account has been suspended

Jared3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have pay already with Auto pay through my Visa Debt Card now it say Your account has been suspended help me.

4 REPLIES 4

@Jared3 

Sounds like you still have service and good to go!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jared3 

This is normal messaging during the renewal process. If you have manually topped up your account or have pre-authorized payments you can ignore the message as it's only predictive in case you have not pre arranged a payment of your plan amount.

If renewals are running on time or at least the payment portion your plan about should have already been deducted from your I can't balance or charged to your account credit card on file that is registered for pre-authorized payments.

There are times though that the renewal payment process runs late. Easiest way to check that is to go to your payment history let's see if they have charged for your $10/30 day plan and your data or 100 outgoing minutes amount with today's date. Otherwise you just have to be patient until the payment process occurs.

Jared3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it was today money is pay i saw it in my bank.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jared3 

When is your renewal date?

If it is tomorrow, there is a standard notice that your account is expired or suspended but if you are on AutoPay or have sufficient funds. Just ignore the notice.

If renewal date not any time soon, login to your account and go to Payment section and see if AutoPay is enabled.

Once in a while there is a glitch and AutoPay is disabled.

Need Help? Let's chat.