cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yesterday late, I had to become Coolhanloo_09, now today I tried to sign in, no could not.

Coolhandloo_099
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I could not sign in because the system invited me to complete my profile, but I have a profile and a username, but now I am another user name...

When I joined Public, I took the 3G plan with 1 G, and if I pre-authorised my monthly payment I was offered another gig for free and I did, but now it seems that after 1 gig of usage, I am at the end of my plan usage... So Public does not honour their end of the plan... I don't like surprises too much. Especially when I have been paying without any interruptions for all this time. Plus, I have to create another profile every time I need to come here and ask questions...

13 REPLIES 13

Coolhandloo_099

I sent a message to CS... No response so far...

maple_leaf
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

No worries @Coolhandloo_099 . I included the direct link to start a private message with Customer Support above, but here it is again for easy reference:

Link to PM CS_Agent:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Monday to Sunday 9 AM to 10 PM EST

User maple_leaf, that you gave the solution to, included how to contact support.

Coolhandloo_099

How can I contact a CS?   You see, I have a high IQ but a slow brain, so the two don't work together very well. One tries to race and the other one says, '' wait a minute, I am not ready yet ''! Sad but true...

Coolhandloo_099

The problem is that if I leave this page, I will have to start all over again.... Then I will become Coolhandloo_0999...

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try signing into community account first and you can get to your phone account without another sign in by selecting sign in from the top of the page.  Then you can select community from top of page to get to your community account.   I find if I try to sign into phone account first and then try to access community, it wants me to create a new community profile again.  You should also use a clean browser or clear cookies before each login.

This has been happening since this new eversafe thing was introduced and has become quite annoying  @Coolhandloo_099

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Current log in system is based on your email not Community user ID. When PM updated their system you had to get all log ins in sync no now only one ID/pass is required for all 3 PM areas (comm, account, rewards).

Coolhandloo_099

When I click on community, it asks me to complete my profile. But I have a profile and my user name is Coolhandloo_09... But today it was asking me to complete my profile, there was no way to sign in with Coolhanloo_09 so I had to create Coolhandloo_099...

That's for that... When I joined up with Public, there was no 4G plans offered, it was only 3G and it was clearly stated that if I took a plan and pre-authorised automatically my payments, that I would get another 500mgb for free, so the plan I took was 1.5 gig and by pre-authorising my payment, I was getting 2 gig... But now it looks like this was just a rumour or fake marketing or something because I do not have the extra mgbs at all... It really did surprise me...

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This happened to me also.  I contacted a CS agent and they restored my original username.  😊

maple_leaf
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello @Coolhandloo_099 , I would contact a Customer Support Agent with these questions. My thoughts based upon what you have written are that the data add-on may have fallen off because of a plan change or an expiry. Customer Support could verify this for you and get your MyAccount and Community user names linked so you have one login for both. 

Link to PM CS_Agent:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Monday to Sunday 9 AM to 10 PM EST

EverSafe General Information: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles?category=_articleCategory_my-account&subcategory...
EverSafe ID FAQs:
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/eversafe-faqs
Changing EverSafe ID Information (Name, Number, Email):
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/changing-name-in-eversafe

pmbc

@Coolhandloo_099  When you signed up was the 1GB only valid for 30 days?  When did you sign up?  I don't understand your issue with the plan.  The plans are valid for 30 days and if you signed up for the 1 GB plan you'd get another GB with the new billing cycle.  I don't know the offer you got, so I don't know if that extra GB expires after 30 days or is valid until it's used.

As far as your profile, you shouldn't have to create a new one each time you sign on.  Does it tell your old one is invalid?  Password is wrong?

Priority

Coolhandloo_099

Why did I have to create another profile???? I have to do this every time???

Need Help? Let's chat.