cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong reward points obtained for refer-a-friend

SallyHao
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Last month, I was still having 11 points as refer-a-friend reward. Over the past week, there were three people who used my referral code and I got three Cha-ching messages. However, today when my new billing cycle starts, I only got 12 points for refer-a-friend. This doesn't make sense. Can a PM agent please help me check what's going on?

11 REPLIES 11

@SallyHao 

Good thing you activate your SIM online a year ago because you can’t now if you can’t download the PM app.

Now you will need a friend or family with a newer North America phone to download app and activate SIM for you if you need another account.

SallyHao

Unfortunately I cannot download PM app. Somehow my google play's country was set to be China and I cannot change it....

@SallyHao 

On the Google Play store for android or the App Store for iPhone.

You need the app now to activate new SIMs and you can’t do it online anymore.

SallyHao

There is an app for PM?? Where did you download it from?

@SallyHao 

Sorry I forgot to mention that I am on the PM app and not online. 

@SallyHao wrote:

Hi, I tried clicking the My Rewards which directed me to the My reward account page. But it doesn't have a section for list of my referees... Where did you find those?

Log in to your account / Rewards / Visit My Rewards / under Total Savings you should see Refer a friend...look to the right and click Show Details...there's where you'll see the list.
@

@SallyHao wrote:

Hi, I tried clicking the My Rewards which directed me to the My reward account page. But it doesn't have a section for list of my referees... Where did you find those?

HI @SallyHao 

this is normal that with Public Points, it will just show the total referral amount and not each phone numbers of our friend. 

If you have question with who are on your current list, you need to give the list of your friend to PM to cross check.    please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And remember, if any friend's account is suspended, the amount will reduced by one.  But if they resume, the number will be up again

SallyHao

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SallyHao 

It sounds like some of your referral have jumped ship to another carrier. You can check on your account by going to My Rewards >Show Details. It will list all your friends and family’s last 4 digit number.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@SallyHao 

log in on a laptop and use incognito mode to check your accounts Rewards status.

Here's a link to message a CSA...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

ed...sp

Need Help? Let's chat.