cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong plan

XHRGN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan and minutes later topped up, however it reverted to the old plan! I wanted to upgrade to the 65 dollar plan.

9 REPLIES 9

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@XHRGN   The plan change is immediate if you chose Change Now and not Change at Next Renewal.  Speed change from 3G (old plan) to 4G would take 48 hours.   Were you charged for the plan change?  If not, you can go back to the account and cancel the scheduled change (if applicable) to Change Now option for immediate plan change.

edit:  typos

XHRGN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It was a 4G plan I was upgrading to. However the message said it would take place immediately I thought. Does this mean the new plan will take place tomorrow and the rest of the payment will be taken? Or am I stuck with my old plan for another month?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Timer    OP has posted about plan change not happening, of course, he might be referring to not seeing 4G speed, which does take 48 hours to become effective.  Until OP clarifies as to what he is asking, it's better to respond to his question and, of course, a good idea to ask first if he's asking about the 4G speed instead. 

@XHRGN   please clarify your question and if you are asking about the 4G speed (which takes 48 hours), then please edit your post to make your question clear.

@Timer- then your prior reply is irrelevant to the OP.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

why i reading in here is taken up to 48 hr  3G to 4G LTE data speed (publicmobile.ca)

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Timer    Plan changes are immediate.  If you are referring to the 4G speeds taking 48 hours to become effective, then please note that in your post.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@XHRGN 

when you changed plan is will be taken up to 48 hr to kick in your account.

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to Plan.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@XHRGN    Did you select Change at Next Renewal (recommended) or Change Now?  The first option will change the plan at your next payment cycle.  If you want to make the plan change immediate, then log back and select Change Now, if you did schedule the plan change that is.  Reminder that PM doesn't refund/prorate for unused features for immediate plan changes.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@XHRGN   has PM charge you yet?  did you click Change Plan now or Change on the next renewal date?

If you clicked Change on the next renewal date, then you have actually scheduled a change on the late date.  So, if you want the new plan now, you can go back and click Change plan now

If you actually clicked Change plan now, check if PM charged you.   If they did , you can be seeing a cached page and not the updated view.  You can then log back into My Account with Incognito mode or a different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome.  

Need Help? Let's chat.